For your information, this website (“Website”) is operated and wholly-owned by Hayes Charters SL a Spanish company with a Tax Identification Code number B57204414 and with registered office at Calle des Gallio 7a Cala d’Or, 07660 Santanyi, Illes Balears, Spain. The entity Mallorca Delights is part of Hayes Charters SL.
Hayes Charters SL (“Hayes Charters SL,” “we,” or “us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data you provide to us, will be processed.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
You may give us your identity, contact, financial, profile data, and marketing and communications data by filling in a form or corresponding with us by post, phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes Personal data you provide when you:
- Create an account on our Website
- Update your profile
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Subscribe to one of out subscription plans
- Give us feedback
- Speak with customer service
- Request information be sent to you
We may collect your transaction data, technical data and usage data when you interact with our Website. We collect this Personal and Non-Personal Data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may receive this data from various third-parties such as analytics providers or advertising networks.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.;
- To create and analyze visitor statistics;
- To follow the surf/click behavior on our website and thus improve our website, make it more user-friendly and more interesting;
- To maximize user experience;
- To maximize the usefulness of our offerings;
- To ensure the high standard of our services that your company needs;
- To predict and analyze your future needs.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How do we keep your data safe and secure?
The security of your personal data is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as a debit/credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you give your personal data to Jellyfish we will process that data in accordance with our responsibilities.
We will keep your data safe and secure. To prevent unauthorised access, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data while in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any outside suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
All credit and debit card information you provide is encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, ensuring your credit or debit card details are safe and secure. The Services also meet the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) which was created to ensure organisations that process card payments prevent fraud.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 695 766 273
- Adress: Calle des Gallio 7a Cala d’Or, 07660 Santanyi, Illes Balears, Spain