Golós Negre 2015
- Bodega: Miquel Gelabert
- Denominacion de origen: D.O. Pla i Llevant
- Grapes: Callet, Manto Negro, Fogoneu
Unfortunately until further notice regarding Brexit we can’t ship to the U.K.
As the name suggests, this is a delicious wine, which comes from carefully selected native grape varieties. Fermented in oak barrels and aged for 12 months in French oak, followed by one year in bottle. This is a fresh red wine, with predominantly eucalyptus and menthol aromas, a wine that surprises every palet
- Growing system: Traditional "en vaso" bush training
- Vineyard location: Manacor and Felanitx areas
- Type of wine: Red "Crianza"
- Alcohol content: 13,5-14 %
- Fermentation: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in barrel
- Ageing: 12 months in new French oak barrel, followed by bottle ageing
Tasting Notes: clear, bright, very intense cherry red, ripe fruit aromas, combined with eucalyptus, menthol, and pronounced balsamic notes with some liquorice and hints of violets On entry to the palate, the wine is full and smooth, with a good sugar, acidity and tannin balance, velvety and complex, with a long, pleasant finish
Food pairing: pairs well with game dishes in a sweet 'n sour sauce, good cheeses and all kinds of roast meats.
Serving temperature: between 18 - 20 °C