- Grape varieties: Pinot Noir 100%.
- Growing system: Espalier training.
- Vineyard location: Manacor area (Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain)
- Designation: D.O.P. Pla i Llevant-Mallorca.
- Type of wine: “Crianza” rosé.
- Alcohol content: 13- 14 % vol.
Unfortunately until further notice regarding Brexit we can’t ship to the U.K.
A rosé wine made entirely from Pinot Noir with 6 months ageing in French oak barrels which give it a touch of oak. A floral and red fruit bouquet. This wine is fresh, with potent acidity and long on the palate. It pairs well with all kinds of appetizers, rice dishes and white meat.