Macia Batle Sauvignon 2019
- BODEGA: Maciá Batle
- COLOR: Yellow. Clean and bright appearance with marked tears.
- AROMA: Varietals, green fruit notes, citrus notes (grapefruit and lime), herbaceous notes (freshly cut herbs, green pepper and asparagus), and mineral notes.
Unfortunately until further notice regarding Brexit we can’t ship to the U.K.
Bodegas Macià Batle
- Macia Batle, Sauvingon Blanc, 0.75 l bottle
- Grape varieties: Sauvingon Blanc
- Alcohol: 14% vol.
- Nose: intense aroma of elderflower, currant and yellow fruits
- Color: bright yellow with greenish sheen. Clean and bright
- Mouth: fresh, with an attractive citrus note. A seductive Sauvignon Blanc. Harmonious, radiant, rich in content. Long and persistent, juicy and lively.
The best Sauvignon Blanc from the best house!
Allergen Warning: Contains Sulfites