Sa Vall Privada
- Cellar: Miquel Gelabert
- Origin: DO Pla i Llevant
- Grapes: Giró Blanc, Viognier and a small part of Pinot Noir
Unfortunately until further notice regarding Brexit we can’t ship to the U.K.
One of the most complex and characterful wines of Mallorca. Aged (crianza) white wine, fermented in new French oak barrels and aged for 6 months on its lees the best grapes from our vineyards go into its blend
Aging on lees in French oak barrels for 6 months and subsequent bottle aging. Golden yellow color, with light green tones, clean and bright Floral aromas Citrus and fresh fruit hints, with a light touch of butter. Very long in the mouth, fresh, well balanced and full-bodied
- Growing system: Espalier training
- Vineyard location: Manacor and Petra area
- Type of wine: “Crianza” white
- Alcohol content: 13,5- 14 %vol.
- Fermentation: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels from Allier and Nevers
- Ageing: 6 months in new French oak barrels from Allier and Nevers, followed by ageing in bottle.
- Tasting Notes: Clean and bright, golden colour, with slight green tones. Floral, fruit and citrus aromas with a hint of butter. Very long, fresh, well balanced and full bodied on the palate.
- Food pairing: pairs well with fish in sauce, grilled fish, stews and fresh seafood.
- Serving Temperature: between 6- 8 ºC.